Thursday 7 April 2011

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


 The different stages that helped me make my media product are the different things that I have learnt in my class. From researching about what suspense movie is to analysing different films, made me understand and gave me ideas about what I wanted and how I wanted my media product to be like. Also, analysing different films and using intertextuality gave me and my group the idea of basing our media product on ‘The Stepfather’.  Moreover, doing an exercise on making a bag swap media product help me understand how to use the camera and what kind of shots to use for different scenes. In addition, analysing the different stages of a film helped me realise what title should be placed in what part of the opening scene.  Moreover, the prelimary exercise that was undertaken by me also helped me realise the different angle shots different ways in which I can use and record the shot. Furthermore, the teaching that I received on how to use Livetype, Soundtrack Por and Final cut gave me and my group the ability to create my media product as well. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment