Thursday 7 April 2011

Looking back at your Preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product?


 
In this first shot I think I have improved from my preliminary to the final product because in the preliminary I was supposed to show he feet but it isn’t in the shot. In the final media product I have succeeded in showing the tires of the car driving off.

In this second shot of my preliminary I have tried to zoom into the characters but as a result it looks horrible. So to improve that, I have used two different shot that I have filmed for my final media product and connected it together to create a zoomed in shot, which looks better.  
 




Lastly, in this preliminary shot I have not filmed it properly and as a result one of the objects is not in the shot. To improve that I have film the car scene properly and got every aspect of the scene in for instance the character and the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment